Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:31:16 +1100
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@looksmart.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   evolution-mail crash on current (follow up)

Just as a follow up to my previous message I ran evolution in gdb and
got ...

evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception IDL:GNOME/Evolution/Shell/InvalidURI:1.0 when requesting URI -- /usr/X11R6/bin/evolution-mail

I also see crashes when trying to access contacts, calendar, tasks etc.
(wombat crashes).

About the only thing I can do is read mail that is already there.

Cheers,

Mark Sergeant
http://www.snsonline.net