Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:46:20 +0100
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP:  doc/ tree tagging

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:35:52PM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> Hi gang--

Hi loner ;)

> This date may slip into the future, but will probably
> not happen any earlier.

Which is A Good Thing(TM), as it gives us translators a complete weekend
for search and destroy missions.  Uh, I mean translations.

> Sorry for the short notice and lack of details.  I'll pass on more
> information as I get it.

What's the word for the release notes?  If I understood the latest
info correctly, the RELENG_5_0 branch of src (where the release
notes are) is currently locked down for the RC3 build.  I am currently
playing catch up for RELENG_4, RELENG_5_0 and -current and should
be in a position to do the final MFBED for 5.0 by tonight CET.

/s/Udo
--
>Every program evolves until it is capable of sending email.
Except Microsoft Exchange