Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:22:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Magnus=20J?= <magnus_os@yahoo.se>
To:        Brent Wiese <brently@bjwcs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Server rebooted at 3 a.m. and 7 a.m. for the past few days

Hello

I tried to start up my Distributed Folding client, which
consumes quite a lot of CPU, and it didn't take long before the
machine rebooted.

I guess the CPU fan is the first thing I will look at when I get
back home. This is a PIII 850 MHz Slot 1. I've never had any
problems with them before, but maybe others have a different
experience.

Thanks again to everyone who has responded.
Magnus

 --- Brent Wiese <brently@bjwcs.com> skrev: > There are several
system utils that'll stress the CPU/disk in

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagringsutrymme, spamfilter och virusscan. Se mer på http://se.mail.yahoo.com