Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 02:57:01 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@gerpa.ru>
To:        "Gary Jennejohn" <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VMWare for FreeBSD?

Hm... Interesting, how much work has to be done
and if it is possible at all to load linux kernel or at least
emulate its works in FreeBSD?

I imaging a working linux kernel under control of
FreeBSD kernel, while linux kernel gets all
requestes from linux programs.

This way we basically achive 95% linux compatibility, which
make freebsd also a perfect workstation (for now it makes
a perfect server, but linux is better as workstation because
of the support from software companies).

Artem Koutchine (????? ?????)
Sys/Net/Web Admin, Web Designer, Programmer
WWW: http://idesign.pp.ru E-Mail: matrix@chat.ru
No attachments w/o my permission!!!