Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:17:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem with gnomelibs port

Hi,

While trying to install the port from source, the configure script fails
for me while testing for imlib.

Initially it tests for version 1.9 of imlib, and teh conftest executable
dumps core with signal 10. The script then attempts to do the same for
version 1.8, and the same results.

I am building from the gnome meta-port, and as a result I already have
imlib, imlib-config --version gives 1.9.11. This is on a clean system.

I have the core file if it will help anyone, but i'm guessing it's
something stupid i'm doing wrong... anyone know what?

Gavin