Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 1995 23:02:59 -0800
From:      petschua@sfu.ca (WWW Form)
To:        www@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   files I will need to run freeBSD

The machine this came from was: rs6-annex3.sfu.ca

Hi,
I've looked through the FAQ and stuff and havn't found any
simple answer. Perhaps I'm just blind or a little bit slow.
Anyways, I don't know which file(s) I need to start up freeBSD
on my DOS/Windows machine. I looked at the directories
including 'release-2.0', but I don't know if I need all of the
files in the subdirectories, or just some...
Step by step (what files to ftp to my computer for the minimum
installation) directions would be appreciated if possible.
Otherwise, just direct me to more info.
thanks

steve