Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:17:40 +0400
From:      "Сотрудник Алана" <alan_moscow@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The relevant problems

Hi ALL!

There is a problem on that how better to organize work migration files from NTFS to FreeBSD partition.

I have a huge file directory on File System NTFS.

The most important problem. - > the names of files are written in Russian( Samba does not know the charset are stored in) Can I use NFS? If yes then how?( I mean corretness of charset transmission files from NTFS codepages to FreeBSD koi8-r)
At carry it is necessary to keep names of files in Russian.
Or may probably use NTFS from FreeBSD that NTFS to be visible from FreeBSD and to be operated(controled) by it.

And second problem.
How correctly to establish RAID massif in FreeBSD.

Is beforehand given thanks!!!

С уважением, сотрудник АЛАНа.