Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:59:36 +0200
From:      David DEMELIER <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Who successfully suspend its laptop?

Hi,

Every feedback I have, and every mails I see there is still a lot of
problems with suspend/resume on laptops with FreeBSD. Of course it's
not only FreeBSD the problem it's also the bad manufacturers (HP :-))
that provides buggy ACPI/BIOS.

Who have a laptop that fully works with suspend/resume ?

Personally, suspend works, but resume does not wake up the screen and
there is nothing I can do, the system seems to be freezed (maybe
panic?).

I will check, and try to make a kernel dump if possible.

--
Demelier David