Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:55:15 +0200
From:      "Voutah" <voutah@detroit.org>
To:        "FreeBSD Chat" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dynamic DNS

Hi,

I'm looking for a dynamic DNS provider. the IP of my cable connection
changes about once in a week, I'm not sure about the exact cycletime.

Can I anyone recommend a service? It would be great if it's a free service
but i'm likely to pay a small amount if it's a reliable service.

Maybe a stupid question: is it somehow possible to do this myself ?
Like, running my own name servers ?

Voutah,