Date:      Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:43:08 +0100
From:      Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
To:        "Michael G. Jung" <mikej@confluenttech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with X..

On Tuesday 08 of March 2005 13:15, Michael G. Jung wrote:
> Patched as desrived below this seems to have fixed my problems with X on
> Sparc Ultra 2.
>
> I tested the keyboard in xterm and KWord.  While I only spend a few minutes
> with it this morning, all the alphanumeric keys + keypad seemed to work
> fine A-Z, a-z 0-1 !@#$%^% etc... PgUp/PgDown keys worked, the keypad worked
> numerically and shifted and F1 brought up KHelp...
>
> Thanks for all your efforts!
>
> Here is my version info.  X was compiled with your single patch
> patch-kbd_sparc_2.c.

So, just to make sure, the only extra patch (apart from ones already in
xorg-server/files dir) you used is patch-kbd_sparc_2.c? And the last row (Z-?
or equivalent in non-us layouts) works properly? Could you post InputDevice
section for kbd driver in xorg.conf (or XF86Config) if there is one, or the
entire X log please.

Dejan