Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:09:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ryan J. Taylor" <rjtaylor@ncia.net>
To:        Nicole <nicole@unixgirl.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Access statistics for apache

Hi Nicole,

>  I really wish I could find a log processor like it, were it will save the
> history daily so each day I only have to feed it that days logs.

Webalizer does exactly that.  Our web servers run stats for each domain
hosted.  Each one has its own webalizer.conf and we have a cron job that
chews up the logs each night.  Stats are kept for a whole year before the
oldest month is replaced by this year's month of the same name.

Our customers love it!

Regards,
RJ

Ryan J. Taylor