Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:17:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Dwight Walker <dwight@wwwalker.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: forums.freebsd.org connection reset, questions email bounced

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015, Dwight Walker wrote:

> Hi
>
> 1) forums.freebsd.org pages reset with 301 permanently moved - I am using
> Firefox 16 on Linux and lynx on FreeBSD 6.2

Recent versions of Firefox are needed to support the HTTPS that is used
by default.

First, I would strongly suggest upgrading to a supported version of
FreeBSD.  Support for FreeBSD 6.2 ended seven years ago.

Then upgrade to a current version of Firefox (41, at present).

> 2) email for questions bounced - freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org - person's
> email did not exist on gmail.com

Sorry, no idea on that.  The message was received by the mailing list.