Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:46:31 AKDT
From:      "skalir scalar" <skalir@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   colocation.....

I am looking for good, stable and somewhat cheap colocation, atleast
on a T1 or higher and I only need 1 ip. I will be hosting a few
webpages and irc'ing from this computer that I will design. Shouldn't
take up hardly any bandwith.

if you can provide such a service for less than $250 a month and with
no setup fee, please reply to this email. And yes I will mail the box
to whoever or whatever.