Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:26:34 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jose Gabriel J Marcelino <gabriel@einstein.fisica.ist.utl.pt>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 MIRO card

Hi,

> Out of curiosity, are there any MIRO Bt848 cards out there that
> don't need the change in /sys/pci/brooktree.c of audiomuxs[0]
> from 0x02 to 0x04 in the CARDTYPE struct in order to get
> sound working in fxtv?

Our Miro PCTV PAL-tuner card did play sound on fxtv (it does only play it
when the channel is very well tuned, it doesn't play static like the olde
TV...). We made no changes to the driver.

Unfortunately due to a severe disk failure on our FreeBSD box I'm unable
to test your patch in time. I will test it when a new disk comes in.

Gabriel

--
Jose Gabriel J Marcelino
  gabriel@maquina.com