Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 1997 13:28:49 -0400
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I did something bad, how do i fix it?

        Hi all,

        I setup INN on my FBSD2-1.5 machine and after I started the feed
realized that I had forgotten to symlink var/news to another drive. I went
ahead and backed up and deleted the var/news dir then linked and restored
the files. The problem is now that when I deleted the directory the
filespace did not recover and I can't find the old files under /var/news to
clean up (imagine that). Anyone have any ideas how to clean this up.

---
Scott Morris
GTE Telecommunication Services
smorris@tsi.gte.com
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***