Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@digisle.net>
Cc:        Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.Current Netgraph, Mutex

Roman,

Having finally found the original mail,  I concur.
it looks like you have 'leaked' mutexes.
(and the witness code accesses all mutexes even after the driver has
unloaded... (*boom*))

I have not looked at the locks yet but you may be able to take advantage
of netgraph's inherrant locking and queueing
to simplify  your usage of mutexes in some cases.
(But I have to look at it more..)