Date:      Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:24:26 +0200
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Allwinner H3 - OrangePi Plus Status

Hi all,

given that I have one of those things to play with, I wanted to ask what
the status is these days?

I figured that Ethernet support is working but just missing in U-Boot,
video seems not to work yet (but I don't care) and as usual WiFi is not
working, as there's no SDIO support. Is that correct?

What's the status for SATA?

And the most important question:

How do I build the image for an OrangePi right now? Do I need a specific
Fork off Github or do I build an Image from HEAD (12.0) or do I need
some additional Patches so that things work?

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks!

Mat