Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        "Toll, Eric" <etoll@vipstructures.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD amd64 List <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 3Ware 3dm tool

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Toll, Eric wrote:

> I told you what to get and do more than one month ago.
> Did this not work?

Going throught the different download options have not been able to find
the file.

> Not sure if 3dm2 works with 7000 series cards. Why ask for
> help if you are not going to listen to answers?

I am trying to follow it.
Unfortunately there is not direct link to the file. Have to go through the
menu selections and have not yet figure out which option:
For the card the options are
3ware 9000 series
3ware 7000 and 8000

>From your old email if I recall correctly you said to go with the 9000.
Then tried Pre release and 9.21.. then FreeBSD. None of those led me to
the file.