Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 19:22:19 -0400
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re : sharity light

Hi,

I have actually been able to mount my win 95 partitions using sharity light due
to the kind help of alot of people on this list.

I am now trying to mount my Mac partition which uses Dave a program that makes
mac and win 95 able to communicate.
I can mount it with smbmount under linux but when I use sharity light i get the
message

Too many open file systems.

I not sure many people on thsi list use Mac and Dave but if anyone has any
ideas I would be glad to here them.

Thanks
Rick

 --