Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Bejtlich <richard_bejtlich@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Tricky installation of OO1.1.1

From: AKeuchel [at] t-online.de (Axel Keuchel)

A few minutes ago I finished the OO1.1.1-installation.
Compilation went fine, but the setup complained about
libmozab2.so and libmozabdrv2.so which didn't liked to
be copied to my /home-directory.

--

I can confirm this.  I also just built the new
OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 from the ports tree and did not

Thank you,

Richard
http://www.taosecurity.com