Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:13:54 -0700
From:      "Ulairi" <ulairi@jps.net>
To:        "Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD install

I'm a bit confused at the installation routine, looking for help with it..
I would like to dedicate my IDE-0 Slave to FreeBSD, but have FreeBSD install
the boot manager onto IDE-0 Master (where there is an NT boot loader
installed). I'm puzzled as to how to tell the sysinstall to dedicate the
IDE-0 Slave to FreeBSD AND at the same time install the Boot Manager on
IDE-0 Master

Any help, pointers, suggestions would be greately appreciated. All flames to
/dev/null please :)