Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 00:14:12 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: guspnp12 again 8)

Briefly,
1. splay now works
2. rat does not fail due to non block i/o
3. recording from 16bit is fixed

midi problem I have not had time to investigate.

About the mixer , make sure that you copy
cp /sys/i386/isa/sound/soundcard.h /usr/include/machine
and recompile the mixer

Not sure how vat is going to work on the new sound driver with the
sb16 . It works rather will with the gus pnp pro.

Presently, working on the rplay problem :
DMA time out or that the sb16 is not generating an interrupt.

	Tnks!
	Amancio