Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:47:27 +0000
From:      Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
To:        Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: routing monitoring ?

* Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr> [1236 11:36]:
> Hi
>
> I've installed an old PC ( PII 350 Mhz ) as a router
> it works like a charm ;-) I wonder which tool I could install
> on it to monitor a bit the routing process.

cricket kicks the ass.

built on perl and rrdtool, really powerful config syntax once you
get your head round it:

http://cricket.sourceforge.net/support/doc/beginner.html

ports/net-mgmt/cricket

--
With that big new contract, I've been able to make those government mandated
upgrades you've all been suing me about. - Prof. Farnsworth