Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:46:17 +0200
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with latest HEAD and IPv6: in6_ifinit: insertion failed

--BfIB/hDtUWEgpOfz

Hi folks,

I just upgraded from 26/07 to today's HEAD and during boot I get the
following messages while starting jails with IPv6 addresses:

	in6_ifinit: insertion failed

It won't create the IPv6 addresses, so I can't SSH to my jails using
IPv6.

I also noticed this LOR between ufs and allprison (can't copy paste the
full trace right now):

	unmount() -> dounmount() -> mountcheckdirs()

I have no idea whether this is a known LOR.

--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/

--BfIB/hDtUWEgpOfz