Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2006 07:56:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Zuy <zaitsevbros@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   At91rm9200 how to start with FreeBSD

Hello,

How I'm soldering board based on AT91RM9200 with 16mb SDRAM and othe
standartpPeripherals(USB, SD, UART ...). I'm going to run FreeBSD on this
board, but unfortunately I do not know how to start.
I havn't found any files connected with AT91RM9200 in FreeBSD6.0 Stable
source files directory.
I found from this board that freebsd works on at91rm9200.

I will deeply appreciate if someone could give me any information how to
start working with freebsd on this controller. May any type of tutorial is
available.
I also interesting in main spets I have to do to get freeBSD working on
at91rm9200.

Thank you.