Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:47:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Geury Peralta <gungoo@chulocentral.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Blender and game programming

Blender
    I installed it using the make install clean, no
 sweat.  But when i run it, I get
  /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libGL.so.14"
 not found.  I don't have the package so I couldn't use
 pkg_add and I tried doing a pkg_add ftp://~ with no
 luck.  Do I have all the dependecies?  I'm not sure.
 All the other ports/packages that rely on the same
 ones are running ok.

Hardware
    Any suggestions as far as what specs I should
have.Got a 40gig, 256MB, 1.13Gig, and NVidia GeForce2 GTS.

I am running release 4.7.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Not in the system, please Cc me.