Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:50:06 +0200
From:      "lycanthrope" <lycanthrope@post.htnet.hr>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A quick one (well, two actually)

hello
a quick question:
I cvsuped to current, did all that makeworld etc, and everything works =
perfectly :)
now,i want to add some options to kernel. There is no need to do all the =
"world" proccess again,right? (I did no cvsuping since then). It is ok =
to just  "make buildkernel" and installkernel, right?=20
I'm pretty sure that is OK, since (correct me if I'm wrong,please) =
"world" process is needed when upgrading,right?

for the second question. every time I go upgrading my BSD system, entire =
"world" process is needed,no matter maybe a day passed since last =
cvsup-if I cvsup to newer, world is needed,right?

thanks!