Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2012 01:05:49 +0000
From:      Zbigniew <zbigniew2011@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A problem with loader

Hallo,

installed recently 9.0 - and I've got a little problem: while booting,
"loader" somehow gets incorrect currdevice value, stopping boot
process. It does get "disk1s6a", but it should be "disk1s7a". I can
boot system, when I set currdev "manually", then type "boot".

But how can I change it for steady, avoiding this typing each time? Of
course, loader won't read its config files, when not having access to
root directory. How can I pass the proper value to loader immediately?

Maybe the fact, that I'm booting FreeBSD using GRUB, can be of any help?
--
regards,
Zbigniew