Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 16:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mi@privatelabs.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HylaFAX on 4.0-stable

Does  the subject  for anyone?  I commented  out the  FORBIDDEN line  in
the  port's  makefile (on  a  single  user  machine  I don't  care).  It
built-installed Ok,  but when I  try faxing,  the faxq daemon  that gets
spawned of  starts eating  an entire CPU  (fortunately, the  machine has
two) and nothing gets sent.

According to ktrace/kdump -l, the  process makes no system calls either,
so it must be in a tight loop somewhere :(

I thought, this may be due  to my optimizations flags, but, as expected,
a recompiled with '-g -O' faxq behaves the same.

Any other experiences? Thanks!

	-mi