Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 2016 05:50:30 +0000
From:      Bill Smith <bill@PHONEAPPS.CO.IN>
To:        "drivers@freebsd.org" <drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mobile App UI Design

Hi!

Greeting of the day

We are a very reputed Indian based Mobile Application Development Company. =
Our Company conceives, develops and manages high quality applications for m=
obiles.
WE DEVELOP CHART TOPPING MOBILE APPS with world class UI & UX for businesse=
s to whom mobile is equally important as web.
We offer the following services
=D8 iPhone & Android Apps Development.
=D8 iOS Apps Development.
=D8 Mobile App UI Design.

We help your business combine two modern business directions: wireless devi=
ces with web-based applications.
High quality and customer-oriented approach are guaranteed.
If you are interested in our services the please share your valuable requir=
ements with us so that we can analyze your requirements and provide you the=
 best solution accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Janvi Gupta
Business Development Consultant

P.S. Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these em=
ails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To un=
subscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you aga=
in for this matter), please send revert E-mail with "remove please" as subj=
ect