Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:39:23 GMT
From:      sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: COFF->BSD converter

In article <199611041930.AAA12170@hq.icb.chel.su>,
	"Serge A. Babkin" <babkin@hq.icb.chel.su> writes:
> I wrote the COFF -> BSD object file converter. It needs more extensive
> testing but it works for now. Now the compatibility library and
> set of headers are needed to use it. I don't know how long would it
> take from me to write them. So if anyone can suggest any help
> it will be gladly accepted. The possible benefits from this project are:

Alright! Where do I get it? And do you have an ELF to a.out converter?

> - using some libraries (say, Motif) converted from SCO (it's possible
> to get personal SCO license for free, so why do not use some
> godd things from it ?)

I have this same license, along with the media, but it remains to be seen if
the Motif libraries are COFF or ELF. As it is SCO V5, I think it's ELF.

	Stephen

--
The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation Board of
Queensland, Australia.