Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 19:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        dufault@hda.com (Peter Dufault)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, phk@critter.tfs.com, phk@freefall.freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fs layering pathces doesn't work.

What I do terry, is SUP the cvs trees..

so every time I sup them I get all the changes.. (and unlike
supping the sources you get all changes UP TO THE MINUTE..

then I do a cvs update on my tree and see what breaks
I then submit  (to myself on freefall) the result of a cvs diff
with reasonable confidence that the diffs are relative to current.
(or at most a few minutes old)

I never 'commit' changes into my cvs tree here..
I do that on freefall, and get the changed RCS files via sup..
it's a long loop, but it guarantees I stay current..