Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:37:41 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Luciano Moreira =?iso-8859-1?Q?Matt=E3o?= <lmattao@terra.com.br>
Cc:        vns@delta.odessa.ua, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: linux-realplayer-8.cs2

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 02:28:23AM -0300, Luciano Moreira Mattão wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I fixed /usr/local/lib/RealPlayer8/postinstall.sh to run on my system. The
>diff file is:

Please send a PR, using the send-pr program or the web page PR submitter at
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html. It won't get fixed without one. :)

The PR should contain a patch to the audio/realplayer port
directory. If you don't know how to do this, then explain that you
don't know how to do the port patch and put the patch you have here in
the PR.

It's considered nice to Cc: the MAINTAINER of the port,
vns@delta.odessa.ua, on the PR.

--
Alan Eldridge
"Dave's not here, man."