Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 1999 21:37:37 +1000
From:      Peter Barnett <Peter@planb.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pnp share the knowlege

has anyone ever actually managed to get a pnp isa modem card to reliably
work under FreeBSD 2.2.8?

When I search on the standard "configured irq _ not in bitmap...." all I
can find is unanswered calls for help from poor idiots like myself.

Yes, I've edited sio.c and rebuilt the kernel and guess what?  It's now irq
9 that's not in bitmap rather than irq 5.  At this point I'm looking like a
total looser to my client who can't see why just because he rebooted his
fax server it should stop working.

Any help will really save my ass on this.

Thanks in advance

Peter.

Peter Barnett (Peter@planb.net.au)
PlanB Internet Services Pty Limited