Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:12:29 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Robert Gordon <rbg@ipperformance.com>, freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: status

At 4:03 PM -0500 10/12/00, Robert Gordon wrote:
>how may I find out the current status of the FreeBSD port
>to the PowerPC ?
>
>Thanks,
>Robert rbg@ipperformance.com

I'm interested in this too.  Currently I think the status is
that there are a number of people who would be happy to see
it happen, but I don't know how much active progress is being
made on it.

You MIGHT want to try darwin (Apple's open-source OS), which
runs on PPC and is a combination of parts of FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD and code from Apple itself.

(but yes, I'd like to see a full-fledged FreeBSD for PPC)

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute