Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:12:33 +0200
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [CFT] TexLive port

On 31/07/2012 00:48, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
> I have a well working TexLive 2012 port, intended to be a replacement
> for teTex.

> Because a lot of things depend on a working TeX install I'd like to
> have some volunteers in a week.

Here we go:
http://www.home.hs-karlsruhe.de/~fado1011/texlive/

# mkdir ~/texlive
# cd ~/texlive
# fetch http://www.home.hs-karlsruhe.de/~fado1011/texlive/patch-ports-graphics-poppler.txt http://www.home.hs-karlsruhe.de/~fado1011/texlive/shar-ports-print-texlive.txt
# cd /usr
# patch < ~/texlive/patch-ports-graphics-poppler.txt
# sh ~/texlive/shar-ports-print-texlive.txt
# portmaster graphics/poppler

If you don't have teTeX installed:
# portmaster print/texlive

If you have teTeX installed:
# portmaster -o print/texlive-texmf print/teTeX-texmf
# portmaster -o print/texlive-base print/teTeX-base
# portmaster -o print/texlive print/teTeX

The texlive-texmf distfile is huge and ftp.tug.org is slow. If somebody
knows any mirrors, please let me know!

Regards