Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:49:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@lix.intercom.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hylafax's FaxQueuer can not create FIFO "FIFO"

        Greetings

        I have just setup with (apparent ) success under
FreeBSD 2.2.1 the hylafax version that comes with the
Walnut Creek CDROM distribution. When I start the fax
queuer with

/usr/local/sbin/faxq -m cuaa1

I get the message

FaxQueuer[164]: Could not create FIFO "FIFO"

        Probably I am missing something really simple,
but after reading the man pages I cannot figure out what
it can be. Any guess ?  In case you need more information
to solve the problem please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks
in advance

                                        Manuel Garcia