Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:12 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <don@partsnow.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: particularly obnoxious SPAMmer

Sorry for my previous post, folks. These people just are so callous it
puts me into white heat. WHat's even worse is that by calling the
telephone number you actually get a human being who -- before you say
ANYTHING -- is quick to point out that if you get abusive she'll hang
up. That personifies it and makes it worse because you know there's
absolutely nothing you can do about her and all the rest of them but
drip hatred.

--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *