Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:18:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
To:        "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NMBCLUSTERS over 4096 dangerous in any way ?

How much physical memory do you have on the system that you upped to 8192
?

I am trying to find out if there is some correlation between physical
memory and what is safe to set NMBCLUSTERS to ... or is NMBCLUSTERS such a
small part of physical memory that even if you set it to 128,000 you still
wouldn't be eating into the physical memory of a ... 64 meg system for
instance ?