Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:45:59 +0200
From:      julien Chaffraix <julien_chaffraix@yahoo.fr>
To:        Hunter Fuller <hackmiester@hackmiester.com>
Subject:   Re: dual boot; Linux, FreeBSD

Hello,

I have made the same configuration (Debian and FreeBSD). I used Grub and
it works very well, here is the entry in menu.lst:

title           FreeBSD
root            (hd0,0)
makeactive
chainloader +1
savedefault
boot

(It is strange that the entry is not the same as the previous answer !?)

I also implemented the swap 's sharing as it is presented in the
mini-howto Linux-FreeBSD
(http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Linux+FreeBSD.html). The howto is a
bit old but you can follow it.

Cheers,