Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 1998 21:38:34 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.0. Does it require a completly new install?

Just wondering if V3.0 requires a completly new install?

I really should upgrade, but am reluctant to "upgrade" over a working system.
There have been too many changes to the existing system, and I'm concerned that
an upgrade will trash so much it will take ages to get back up again.

bob

--
Support Whirled Peas.      Business in China?          China House
robert@chalmers.com.au ph:61 7 49440357 fx:61 7 49578425 #11252938