Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:27:31 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Strange behavior with external modem (redial)

Your reply makes no senses. The original says when using
external modems they redial all by them selves, versus
internal modems this does not happen. Your response says
the isp is doing it on purpose, so if that was turn then
the internal modems would also redial all by them selves
also, which is not happening.