Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:20:12 GMT
From:      Alex <alexi176@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/141433: audio/aureal-kmod fails to build under RELENG_8

The following reply was made to PR ports/141433; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alex <alexi176@mail.ru>
To: Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:59:20 +0500

 On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:54:31 +0200
 Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com> wrote:

 > 10.07.2010 23:38, Alex wrote:
 > > This patch has solved this problem for me
 >
 > Ok, I'm can confirm that this patch works for me on 8.2-PRERELEASE.
 >
 > I have noticed some messages in system log when attaching/detaching driver:
 >
 > [...]

   These warnings bagan AFAIK from 6 branch or later.

 > PS: This is very weird. We are supporting a piece of hardware that most
 > other operating systems have already dumped. For lulz.

   I have an old computer as a home router, and this rudiment installed
 in it. After upgrading to 8_RELEASE he disappeared, I adjusted the
 port, and sent a patch, that's all.

   P.S. Of course I checked the patch before sending it.