Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:59:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Kanchev <freebsd@amour.ath.cx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP PSC 1315 Printer

Hello list,

  Did anyone made the HP PSC 1315 printer work under FreeBSD ? By work I
mean just to print. I don't need scanning so much as printing. I tried to
use apsfilter from ports but it doesn't support that printer. I choosed
another one but without any luck.

  I'm currently runnig FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE. I have USB support and when I
plug-in the printer the kernel nicely says:
    ulpt0: hp psc 1310 series, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 3, iclass 7/1
    ulpt0: using bi-directional mode

  If someone already did install it, please tell me how you did it.

Thank You !
Bye