Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:55:13 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ok - 62 Eur bought me back again into isdn under 5.0

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:43:51 +0200
Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> After an upgrade to 5.0 I was offline with one of my boxes (isdn, AVM A1)
>
> Hellmuth, I couldn't get the Elsa/Devolo PCI ISDN card nor the AVM Fritz V1.
> But got an AVM Fritz PCI V2. And thanks, Gary, for the intermediate help.

> Anyoneone alse having I4B running under 5.0? Well I cannot yet say it's
> running.

I don't have 5.0, I have 5-current (last update 14 days ago).

I have a Fritz V1 configured. But the only use at the moment is to
display the caller on my X11-desktop when I'm logged in. I don't use it
to call out (I've a DSL line).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.