Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:42:10 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Packages on snapshot ISO...

I think I have the initial step of building a snapshot ISO done.  Needed
to find and disable a script Peter had inside the repo infrastructure
that was supposed to avoid foot-shooting (in this case I really *did*
want to commit to a local copy of the repo and not the one on repoman...).
With that disabled it let me do the commit (sorry Garance, it will
wind up looking like I made the commit in any snapshots we create but
that will not be the case once you make the real commit and I stop needing
this local repo to do the snapshot builds from).

Any hints on what packages to include in the ISO?  Normally miniinst
CD's only have the perl package on them.  Is that good enough for now
or are there a couple others that should really be included?  I'll
probably try to get a perl package built and a normal miniinst built
today, if that works I'll do a disc1 with whatever package suggestions
come along in a day or two.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu