Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:24:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Anthony Volodkin <anthonyv@brainlink.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD kernel pppd - mppe/mschapv1/2/radius support

Hi,

After extensively googling FreeBSD pppd's support for mppe, mschapv1,
mschapv2 and radius, I've stumbled into a mess of patches for very random
versions of pppd and FreeBSD.

Does anyone have a running setup of FreeBSD's pppd with support for these
features, or perhaps a patch that encompasses all of these features,
making a complete solution?

If not, any comments on the matter are still appreciated.  (And yes, I've
tried mpd and user-ppp, but neither one suits my needs sufficiently)

Thanks,

Amthony Volodkin