Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:56:47 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@UPMC.EDU>
To:        "'Ismael ....'" <ismaelpsp@hotmail.com>, "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Subjection to gain and keep desktop users

> > You Should look at www.pcbsd.org
> >

> I'm waiting for their next public beta release of v.7
>
> Do they support installing in a extended / logical partition?
> since freebsd doesn't, I doubt the do.

No it doesn't that why I left that part out of you email. Personally I neve=
r understood the big deal with that. I've hated extended/logical partition =
since DOS.

Rod Person
Sr. Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"The fact that my implementation is different from your implementation is t=
otally irrelevant - it works therefore it cannot be wrong."

- Tony Marston
    Software Engineer