Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 08:06:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS + Quotas in current

Is support for quotas over NFS new in 3.0-current ?  I can do it on one of
my machines (which is 2.2, upgraded to -current, and has had world made
on it in the last two weeks), but it doesn't work with a 2.2.1R machine or
a 3.0-970209-SNAP machine freshly installed (having recompiled the kernel
with "options QUOTA").

If it is new in the last two months, how stable is it ?  I'd appreciate
thoughts on the doability of it being merged into RELENG_2_2, or if a diff
applied to the /src/sys/nfs tree would be even feasible.

Thanks.

--
j.