Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 1995 11:42:00 +0900
From:      KATO Takenori <kato@eclogite.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
To:        peter@jhome.DIALix.COM
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is the Linux emulator not working for you?

> If you have rebuilt everything from scratch (including a 'make clean' in
> the ibcs2, coff and linux lkm directories, as well as the kernel build
> directory) and it _still_ doesn't work for you, please let me know...

I have rebuilt everything (kernel, include, lkm, lib, bin, sbin,
usr.bin, usr.sbin and so on), but Executor/Linux (QMAGIC a.out)
doesn't work as I have reported.   Unfortunately, I didn't run it
before 1TB support, so I can't compare with old kernel.  (I have not
succeeded install linux emulator in a 2.1 box yet, so I can't check in
2.1 box.)

----
KATO Takenori
Dept. Earth Planet. Sci. Nagoya Univ.  Nagoya 464-01
Voice: +81-52-789-2529   E-mail: kato@eclogite.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp